AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: Memo from the Left – Trump is a fascist. Repeat, fascist. Got it? A fascist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: Memo from the Left – Trump is a fascist. Repeat, fascist. Got it? A fascist Vide
PostSubject: Funny: Memo from the Left – Trump is a fascist. Repeat, fascist. Got it? A fascist   Funny: Memo from the Left – Trump is a fascist. Repeat, fascist. Got it? A fascist Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 12:58 am

IT HAS been confirmed that President Trump is coming to the UK for a State visit in June, so you can expect the usual wailing and gnashing of teeth from the Left. No doubt they will all go into full ‘it is time to lose my mind’ mode the closer it gets to the visit.
I have noticed also that a very firm line is being held on ‘Leftist reaction to State visit by President Trump’. I have seen two interviews already by Lefties on this and it struck me how similar the talking points are – the memo has been received.

Funny: Memo from the Left – Trump is a fascist. Repeat, fascist. Got it? A fascist Trump-696x328

Here is the Leftist memo on Trump:
1. Trump is a fascist, all fascists like Trump. Did I mention Trump is a fascist?
2. Follow up with some ‘phobes’ or ‘isms’ as and when necessary. Trump is a homophobe/transphobe/sexist who doesn’t like Muslims.
3. If you have enough time, throw in the ‘grab them by the p*****s’ quote.
4. If Brexit/free-trade deal comes up, start yapping about chlorinated chicken.
5. Also, even though we love Russia, and many of us would quite like to bring in ‘luxury communism’ to the UK, there may be an opportunity to talk about the now utterly debunked Russian collusion story.
6. End by saying fascist a few times, or alt-right.
So there you are folks: call it Leftist bingo. Get your pens at the ready.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/memo-from-the-left-trump-is-a-fascist-repeat-fascist-got-it-a-fascist/
Back to top Go down

Funny: Memo from the Left – Trump is a fascist. Repeat, fascist. Got it? A fascist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-