Trump stirs inspiration with Breitbart interview about his 'tough' supporters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Trump stirs inspiration with Breitbart interview about his 'tough' supporters Vide
PostSubject: Trump stirs inspiration with Breitbart interview about his 'tough' supporters   Trump stirs inspiration with Breitbart interview about his 'tough' supporters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 7:43 am

President Donald Trump sparked controversy in a Breitbart interview during which he touted the toughness of his supporters.
In his chat with the Breitbart News Network, Trump said: "I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."
Trump's critics accused him of fomenting violence. Breitbart said Trump was talking about the "vicious" tactics of "the left."
"So here’s the thing—it’s so terrible what’s happening,” Trump said before discussing his supporters. “You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay?"
Trump on Thursday night tweeted a link to the Breitbart homepage but the tweet had disappeared as of Friday morning. The White House did not comment on Trump's deletion of the tweet.
Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, speaking on MSNBC, said Trump's comments to Breitbart sounded "like a threat to me. I think it's appalling."
"I think it sounds very much to me like he’s encouraging them to engage in something that’s probably illegal such as assaulting people, you know behave in a dangerous way," she said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/15/trump-deletes-breitbart-post-how-tough-his-supporters-can-get/3172413002/

:baseballbat:
Back to top Go down

Trump stirs inspiration with Breitbart interview about his 'tough' supporters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-