LOL: ‘You know I got a pistol?’ the man yelled. So the Uber driver shot him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL: ‘You know I got a pistol?’ the man yelled. So the Uber driver shot him Vide
PostSubject: LOL: ‘You know I got a pistol?’ the man yelled. So the Uber driver shot him   LOL: ‘You know I got a pistol?’ the man yelled. So the Uber driver shot him Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 8:48 pm

After a heated text message exchange with his on-again, off-again girlfriend, Jason Boek followed an Uber he thought was giving her a ride home.

Driving along a dark stretch of two-lane road in central Florida, Boek swerved his pickup truck early Tuesday morning in front of the rideshare car.

Uber driver Robert Westlake slammed on his brakes.

They narrowly avoided a crash and stopped in the middle of the roadway.

Then, Boek jumped out of his truck and quickly walked toward Westlake’s Hyundai Elantra.

“You know I got a pistol?” Boek said, holding an object in the air. “You want me to f****** shoot you?”

Bang. With one shot, the Uber driver killed him.

The fatal confrontation, captured on Westlake’s dash camera, was what the Polk County sheriff called a “classic ‘stand your ground’ case,” referring to the controversial Florida law that grants immunity to people acting in self-defense.

“This is a justifiable homicide all day long. You have the right protect yourself,” Sheriff Grady Judd said Wednesday. “This was the intent of the law.”

https://q13fox.com/2018/08/30/you-know-i-got-a-pistol-the-man-yelled-so-the-uber-driver-shot-him/

:darwinaw:
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

LOL: ‘You know I got a pistol?’ the man yelled. So the Uber driver shot him Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOL: ‘You know I got a pistol?’ the man yelled. So the Uber driver shot him   LOL: ‘You know I got a pistol?’ the man yelled. So the Uber driver shot him Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 10:23 pm

:Brainiac:
Back to top Go down

LOL: ‘You know I got a pistol?’ the man yelled. So the Uber driver shot him

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-