HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Why Women Generally Arenít Libertarian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : ‹ber Serious

PostSubject: Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Why Women Generally Arenít Libertarian   Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:42 am

In 2004, my second year of university, I read Henry Hazlittís Economics in One Lesson and I became an avid libertarian. Upon hearing the news a friend invited me to an economic freedom group and, excited with my new community, I eagerly attended. When I looked around I noticed something about all the attendees: they were nearly all men.
Iíve been to various political rallies and supported various causes, and Iíve never seen gender disparity like that before.
I asked Being Libertarianís Anna Trove on our old podcast why this is and her response was, ďWomen donít even go to the bathroom by ourselves. The philosophy of individualism is out the window for most of us.Ē

More:† https://beinglibertarian.com/why-women-generally-arent-libertarian-freedom-philosophy/

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Why Women Generally Arenít Libertarian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Inside AnCaps, Libertarians & Ancapdemia's Ebony Basement-