Parasitic Yellowstone boss whining over Trump administration forcing him out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Parasitic Yellowstone boss whining over Trump administration forcing him out Vide
PostSubject: Parasitic Yellowstone boss whining over Trump administration forcing him out   Parasitic Yellowstone boss whining over Trump administration forcing him out Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 2:38 am

Yellowstone National Park's superintendent said Thursday that he's being forced out in an apparent "punitive action" following disagreements with the Trump administration over how many bison the park can sustain, a longstanding source of conflict between park officials and ranchers in neighboring Montana.
Superintendent Dan Wenk announced last week that he intended to retire March 30, 2019, after being offered a transfer he didn't want. He said he was informed this week by National Park Service Acting Director Paul "Dan" Smith that a new superintendent will be in place in August and that Wenk will be gone by then.
"I feel this is a punitive action, but I don't know for sure. They never gave me a reason why," Wenk said. The only dispute he's had with U.S. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, who oversees the park service, was whether the park has too many bison, Wenk said.

Parasitic Yellowstone boss whining over Trump administration forcing him out WireAP_45dde215bda84687987210edb61fe133_12x5_992

https://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/wireStory/yellowstone-head-trump-administration-forcing-55722252

fuckoff
Back to top Go down

Parasitic Yellowstone boss whining over Trump administration forcing him out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-