AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Yo! #Metoobyajew: Statistics show 74% Of #Metoo Perpetrators Are Jewish Men; Why Isn’t The Media Talking About This?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Yo! #Metoobyajew: Statistics show 74% Of #Metoo Perpetrators Are Jewish Men; Why Isn’t The Media Talking About This? Vide
PostSubject: Yo! #Metoobyajew: Statistics show 74% Of #Metoo Perpetrators Are Jewish Men; Why Isn’t The Media Talking About This?   Yo! #Metoobyajew: Statistics show 74% Of #Metoo Perpetrators Are Jewish Men; Why Isn’t The Media Talking About This? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 6:55 pm

#Metoo has been a trending topic for a while now and alarmingly, it doesn’t seem to be going away anytime soon.

Yo! #Metoobyajew: Statistics show 74% Of #Metoo Perpetrators Are Jewish Men; Why Isn’t The Media Talking About This? 767RLc-1021x580

The media has been using this as a breeding ground to further their own personal agendas, claiming that #metoo victims are a very diverse group of people, which doesn’t seem to be the case. Though the founder of the #metoo movement is a woman of color, white women are more likely than any other ethnicity to find themselves a victim of sexual assault. Studies have shown that 98% of #metoo women are white, this includes people like Taylor Swift. 
Taylor Swift was actually one of the first to speak out in the major domino effect. Taking David Mueller to court and suing him for only a dollar, she made good use of her time by exposing him entirely, leaving nothing out.      

“I had already been in court all week and had to watch this man’s attorney bully, badger and harass my team including my mother over inane details and ridiculous minutiae, accusing them, and me, of lying. I was angry. In that moment, I decided to forego any courtroom formalities and just answer the questions the way it happened. This man hadn’t considered any formalities when he assaulted me, and his lawyer didn’t hold back on my mom — why should I be polite? I’m told it was the most amount of times the word ‘ass’ has ever been said in Colorado Federal Court.”

But Bryan Singer is not white, he is Jewish. 
It seems that the anger may be misplaced, most of the perpetrators are Jewish men, and most of the victims are non-Semitic white women. When races other than the white race come into play, the media are quick to feed us incorrect facts. James Levine is another example of this. Not only is this story sort of being swept under the rug, we are all being led to believe that Levine is a white male using his white male privilege to once again gain the upper hand and return to life as normal. So are they telling us that it’s okay to hate white people, but it’s not okay to hate anyone else? What happened not being discriminated of because of race?
Woody Allen is yet another example. In an article with The Washington Post, Dylan Farrow, (Allan’s adopted daughter) asks the question that many other’s have been asking for quite some time now.
“Why is it that Harvey Weinstein and other accused celebrities have been cast out by Hollywood, while Allen recently secured a multimillion-dollar distribution deal with Amazon, greenlit by former Amazon Studios executive Roy Price before he was suspended over sexual misconduct allegations?”    
She also added that,
“It is a testament to Allen’s public relations team and his lawyers that few know these simple facts. It also speaks to the forces that have historically protected men like Allen: the money and power deployed to make the simple complicated, to massage the story.”
We also can’t forget about Former Senate President Stan Rosenberg, who’s husband Bryon Hefner has several allegations of sexual assault against barley legal boys to his name. Though Rosenberg claims he never knew about these instances, a Senate investigation is underway to determine if he in fact did know, and supported his husband the entire time. This could spell big trouble for Rosenberg.    
MSNBC initially terminated his contract, but after pressure from the Washington Post, they resumed a partnership with him.

Yo! #Metoobyajew: Statistics show 74% Of #Metoo Perpetrators Are Jewish Men; Why Isn’t The Media Talking About This? Unnamed-7-300x185

Again the question must be asked; why isn’t the media talking about this? A problem cannot be solved if all we are fed is lies. If there is an agenda here, it needs to be pushed aside. #Metoo shouldn’t still be trending on Twitter or Facebook, it should be nipped in the bud by people who are not afraid to speak every inch of the truth. There’s no denying that this is an issue, and it’s time to stop using it as a means to bring people into supporting a certain agenda.

https://squawker.org/analysis/statistics-show-74-of-metoo-perpetrators-are-jewish-men-why-isnt-the-media-talking-about-this/

:Oy Vey!:
Back to top Go down

Yo! #Metoobyajew: Statistics show 74% Of #Metoo Perpetrators Are Jewish Men; Why Isn’t The Media Talking About This?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-