HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Parasitic OZschwitz public servant allegedly requested $100,000 kickback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Parasitic OZschwitz public servant allegedly requested $100,000 kickback Vide
PostSubject: Parasitic OZschwitz public servant allegedly requested $100,000 kickback   Parasitic OZschwitz public servant allegedly requested $100,000 kickback Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 7:47 pm

An ACT public servant allegedly asked a contractor for a $100,000 kickback in return for lucrative government contracts.

Parasitic OZschwitz public servant allegedly requested $100,000 kickback 1ea9997ac42543b6377d3f00eb67fbed65e02b1c

Christopher Hocking, 38, of Kaleen allegedly told the contractor he would make sure "you get the ... project and keep getting projects like this one. I am the man with the cheque book and you can get the work done".

"I work for the government on one hundred K per year, I have ... a family to support and I live in Kaleen. I need a bit extra."

The cash was never exchanged and the contractor instead reported the matter to the police.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/act/act-public-servant-allegedly-requested-100-000-kickback-20180503-p4zd1d.html
Back to top Go down

Parasitic OZschwitz public servant allegedly requested $100,000 kickback

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-