AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

MSM Florida Shooting Narrative CRUMBLES: Teacher Saw Shooter In ‘Full Metal Garb’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

MSM Florida Shooting Narrative CRUMBLES: Teacher Saw Shooter In ‘Full Metal Garb’ Vide
PostSubject: MSM Florida Shooting Narrative CRUMBLES: Teacher Saw Shooter In ‘Full Metal Garb’    MSM Florida Shooting Narrative CRUMBLES: Teacher Saw Shooter In ‘Full Metal Garb’ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 11:46 pm

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School teacher Stacey Lippel is speaking out about what – or more specifically, who – she saw shooting up the school on that fateful Valentine’s Day. Lippel says the shooter was in “full metal garb” which is in stark contrast to the image (above) of the alleged shooter that the mainstream media continues to show us.

MSM Florida Shooting Narrative CRUMBLES: Teacher Saw Shooter In ‘Full Metal Garb’ Cruzarrested-e1519659643802

Lippel, who is a creative writing teacher, says she was only about 2o feet away from the shooter as a “barrage” of bullets flew down the hallway and into classrooms. Lippel’s arm was grazed by one of the bullets fired by the gunman who she says was in “full metal garb” and was even wearing a helmet. 

Quote :
I suddenly saw the shooter about 20 feet from me standing at the end of the hallway actively shooting down the hallway. Just a barrage of bullets.  And I’m staring at him thinking ‘why is the police here?’ This is strange because he’s in full metal garb. Helmet, face-mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before.” –Stacy Lippel

Watch the video before YouTube removes it. The site has been scrubbing all videos that do not parrot the mainstream media’s official narrative.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/msm-florida-shooting-narrative-crumbles-teacher-saw-shooter-in-full-metal-garb_02262018
Back to top Go down

MSM Florida Shooting Narrative CRUMBLES: Teacher Saw Shooter In ‘Full Metal Garb’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-