Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny Scaramucci: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Funny Scaramucci: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock" Vide
PostSubject: Funny Scaramucci: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock"   Funny Scaramucci: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Quote :

..."The swamp will not defeat him," he said, breaking into the third person. "They're trying to resist me, but it's not going to work. I've done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they're going to have to go f--- themselves."

Scaramucci also said that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention.

"I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own c---," he said, speaking of Trump's chief strategist. "I'm not trying to build my own brand off the f------- strength of the President. I'm here to serve the country."

http://www.smh.com.au/world/white-house-rift-boils-over-as-scaramucci-jabs-at-priebus-over-leaks-20170727-gxkde2.html

Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny Scaramucci: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock" Vide
PostSubject: Re: Funny Scaramucci: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock"   Funny Scaramucci: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Devil lol
Back to top Go down

Funny Scaramucci: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-