View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

DeVos: Critics want to ‘make my life a living hell’ Vide
PostSubject: DeVos: Critics want to ‘make my life a living hell’   DeVos: Critics want to ‘make my life a living hell’ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:02 am

In her first full week as U.S. education secretary, Betsy DeVos wasted no time in getting to work to try to explain her vision for education and the U.S. Education Department — and to go after her critics, saying they want to make her life “a living hell.” She also said she has identified people in the department who want her to fail, but vowed not to let them.
Her nomination by President Trump sparked an unprecedented backlash, and she was confirmed on Feb. 7 in the Senate only after Vice President Pence cast the first-ever vote to break a tie for a Cabinet nominee. Her backers see her as a champion of school choice and alternatives to traditional public schools, while opponents say her decades of advocacy work show that she wants to privatize the public education system.

DeVos: Critics want to ‘make my life a living hell’ Trump_51485.jpg-35c4c-2109

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/02/17/devos-critics-want-to-make-my-life-a-living-hell/?tid=pm_local_pop
Back to top Go down

DeVos: Critics want to ‘make my life a living hell’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-