Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 am

Nemo wrote:
ANCAPS foresee a painful future for CultishStew & Christina's marriage.

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 23w1vnc

More painful for one of them than the other...

And the above was back in 2008.

Recently though, one guy published this:
Quote :

Christina Papadopoulos

As someone who worked with Christina for a few years, and subsequently dated her for awhile (prior to her hooking up with Captain Narcissistic), I find it very unlikely that she is the mastermind behind the rubbish of FDR. I found her to be a very loving woman, but perhaps too eager to surrender herself to please others. As a fellow member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, and as a former lover, I follow her travails with much interest and pain. The woman I knew certainly deserved a better fate.

http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?topic=219.msg1628;topicseen#new

It's a 'marriage made in heaven'...

NOT!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 am

Despite this clown's attack on the concept of 'truth,' at least he had a funny pic:

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 6929849_f260

http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/There-is-NO-Truth-Truth-Resolves-to-OPINION
Quote :

"There is no absolute truth."

http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/There-are-NO-Absolutes-There-is-NO-Absolute-Truth

Ummm, is that a truthful statement?

Wanker...

=============
Quote :

Truth is the product of the recognition (i.e., identification) of the facts of reality. Man identifies and integrates the facts of reality by means of concepts. He retains concepts in his mind by means of definitions. He organizes concepts into propositions—and the truth or falsehood of his propositions rests, not only on their relation to the facts he asserts, but also on the truth or falsehood of the definitions of the concepts he uses to assert them, which rests on the truth or falsehood of his designations of essential characteristics.

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/truth.html

From:  http://aynrandlexicon.com/searchresults/index.html?cx=013104633629966810561%3Ag5jt9ka8qre&cof=FORID%3A11&q=truth

Last edited by CovOps on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Let's Be Honest. Stefan Molyneux is Kind of a Dick

http://www.revolutionbox.org/Thread-Let-s-Be-Honest-Stefan-Molyneux-is-Kind-of-a-Dick
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 am

This time, the unhinged MolyFuck, criticizes martial arts and gets rebuked by others, LOL.

Thanx goes to Argent @ fdr liberated.
Back to top Go down
godkilleryui

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Wouldn't it be within our property rights or at least a crime that no one would give enough of a damn to trace or investigate / prosecute (like a gang related homocide in NY) if he was simply knocked off the web? Granted getting rid of all the you tube vids would be hard if not impossible, his podcasts, forums and donor schemes could get knocked down with a simple DOS or DDOS. I know you can find DDOS programs online.

Damned if I care if he tries to go after me I'm represented pro-bono by the best lawyers in the US even if he were to somehow win, I'd just find a loophole so I don't have to pay at all and make sure he still got stuck with his own legal representation expenses. I just want him off the web along with many other political cults.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:35 am

Short attacks are of marginal use...

For a permanent 'final solution,' one would need to employ a full time hacker to continuously wage a cyberwar against him... attacking everything with his name on it...

Last edited by CovOps on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
godkilleryui

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:49 pm

I actually assume that would be possible under a not for profit to combat online political cults. It would be pretty easy to get anti-molyneux donations considering most of the de-deFOOed and their families were actually donors anyway.

Honestly, full time not so much, most of the stuff you would need to take him out is script kiddie garbage.

I'm not 100% sure, I think if you disrupt his donor schemes long enough he ends up DOA. Plus all his free labor is gone if his connection the the boards are cut and if his e-mail is taken down that ends up being all of his contact points.

That being said marketing is everything, I think it would be easy to steal support for the Anonymous campaign under a new less "anonomized" more open system. Would probably have to try to clear it with cops or fed first though so they know I wasn't part of that occupy/anon nonsense.

IDK my boss is BIG on not-for profits (tax accountant), they make easy tax free money as long as you have enough donors. To be honest as a defense it would probably need to be able to turn down donations so no one tries to donate way more than 2% of the average total annual donations over the last 5 years of operations and throw it out of the not-for-profit game.

Not only can Molymoonbeam (my nick for cultishstew) be taken out in this manner, but it can all be done without paying taxes. Wouldn't the bald bitch be proud?

Last edited by godkilleryui on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Quote :
I think if you disrupt his donor schemes he ends up DOA.

LOL!

Go for it!

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
godkilleryui

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Huh, is this how police enforcement works in one of his "anarchist states"?

LOL glad you approve.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Quote :
Huh, is this how police enforcement works in one of his "anarchist states"?

Don't knock anarcho-capitalism...

But yes, if someone fucks up, anyone can take a shot at them...

Just like in today's society...

And then... there's the repercussions which always inevitably follow.

He is a fraudster. A rights violator. An abuser. A liar.

A conman!

Therefore, just deserts are appropriate.

Back to top Go down
godkilleryui

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Lol not knocking it, there is a lot of logic in anarcho-capitalism. I'm more of an anti-centralist minarchist myself though, a bit of fair disclosure. Lol I'm just mocking his rants about how ppl talk to him about anarcho-capitalism.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Quote :
I'm more of an anti-centralist minarchist myself though

OK, but we now have to ween you off of it, LOL...

PS. Check your PM inbox...
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Allegations of Professional Misconduct and/or Incompetence against a member may be referred to the Discipline Committee by the College’s Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee. Based upon the evidence presented to it, the Discipline Committee may find the member to have committed Professional Misconduct or to be Incompetent and make orders which are in the public interest.

UPCOMING HEARINGS:

Date and Location

Papadopoulos, Christina

Tuesday, October 30, 2012; Atchison and Denman Court Reporting Services, 155 University Ave Toronto

Hearings begin at 10:00 a.m., unless otherwise specified.

Information about the allegations which have been referred to the Committee can be obtained by entering the member’s name after clicking on the Member Search button on the home page of the College website:http://www.cpo.on.ca/

Visitors, including media representatives are strictly prohibited from using any recording devices of any kind at a hearing.

This schedule is subject to change. If you plan to attend, please contact the College by telephone (416-961-8817) or email (cpo@cpo.on.ca) . Because seating may be limited at a hearing, please notify the College of your intention to attend at least 3 business days ahead of time.

http://www.cpo.on.ca/members-of-the-public/index.aspx?id=3238

A panel of the Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee has referred the following allegations to the Discipline Committee:

Ms. Christina Papadopoulos committed professional misconduct in making public statements and providing advice to the public via the website www.freedomainradio.com and podcasts available thereon; specifically, she:

1. failed to maintain the standards of the profession contrary to subsection 1(2) of the Professional Misconduct Regulation. This failure included providing information, advice or comment to the public in a manner contrary to section 6.5 of the Standards of Professional Conduct (Effective September 1, 2005) ("Standards"), providing psychological services while objectivity, competence and effectiveness were compromised contrary to section 12.2 of the Standards, and rendering opinions that were not based upon current, reliable, adequate and appropriate information contrary to section 14.3 of the Standards.

2. provided a service that she knew or ought to have known was not likely to benefit the client, contrary to section 1(9) of the Professional Misconduct Regulation.

3. engaged in conduct or performed an act, in the course of practicing the profession, that, having regard to all the circumstances, would reasonably be regarded by members as disgraceful, dishonourable, or unprofessional, contrary to section 1(34) of the Professional Misconduct Regulation.

A hearing date has been scheduled for October 30, 2012.

https://members.cpo.on.ca/members_search/show/19048?section=discipline#ui-tabs-12

Oh Happy Day...

Oh Happy Day...

Oh Happy Happy day...

Music notes Music notes
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:34 am

Great news! (Even though the CPO is a statist outfit.)
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:39 am

With any luck, molyfuck might get it:

Hurricane Sandy death toll rises; Ontario may be worst hit when massive storm reaches Canada

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/10/27/hurricane-sandy-death-toll-rises-ontario-may-be-hit-worst-when-massive-storm-hits-canada/
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:56 am

TA-DA!

Christina Papadopoulos found guilty of professional misconduct

Christina pleaded guilty to the charges.

Guilty

http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=15781fe78bc253778179c2a8eb140b8a&topic=269.msg2223;topicseen#new

Thanx QuestEon, LOL!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Christina Papadopoulos: Therapist who told podcast listeners to shun their families reprimanded

The Globe and Mail

Published Thursday, Nov. 01 2012, 9:11 PM EDT

Last updated Thursday, Nov. 01 2012, 9:28 PM EDT

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Therapist31nw1
Christina Papadopoulos, a member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, awaits a panel's decision after pleading guilty to professional misconduct at a hearing, Tuesday October 30, 2012.

Five years ago, a Mississauga therapist named Christina Papadopoulos took part in an online podcast with her husband and described how one day she cut off contact with her parents, whose company she found phony and stifling.

Ms. Papadopoulos also said she was worried her online musings about shunning her relatives might land her in trouble with “the psychology community.”

Her fears came true this week when, in an unprecedented disciplinary case, the College of Psychologists of Ontario found her guilty of professional misconduct because she used the Internet to counsel people to emulate her and sever ties with their families.

A disciplinary panel of the college heard Tuesday that Ms. Papadopoulos, a psychological associate, gave improper advice on a number podcasts made with her husband, Stefan Molyneux.

A self-described Internet philosopher, Mr. Molyneux is behind hundreds of posts, podcasts and videos on his website, Freedomain Radio, that discuss a range of topics from a libertarian mindset. “Stef and I, we have the capacity to help the world,” Ms. Papadopoulos says in one podcast.

The couple has garnered little attention in Canada, but several parents from Britain and the United States have told The Globe and Mail that their children consulted Freedomain Radio, then became estranged from their families.

The college began investigating after two formal complaints, one in 2009 and the other in 2011.

“As parents we will have hope that this judgment will help to prevent others suffering the devastating pain and damage that our families have endured,” the 2009 complainants said in an e-mail to The Globe.

The other complainant wondered if Ms. Papadopoulos grasped the effects of her acts. “If she has genuinely realized the damage and distress she has caused … perhaps she will find ways to undo some of the harm she has done and will help people to be reunited with their families,” the complainant said in an e-mail.

Ms. Papadopoulos advocated a practice called deFOOing, or dissociating from one’s family of origin, the panel heard.

“Your statements in support of deFOOing are not supported by current professional literature or consistent with the standards [of the college],” prosecutor Peter Osborne said at Tuesday’s hearing.

It wasn’t a typical case involving a patient-therapist relationship. Ms. Papadopoulos’s lawyer, Lisa Hamilton, told the panel her client’s file “may be unique for this college. I certainly am not aware of any other cases like this, involving the Internet.”

Ms. Papadopoulos gave advice on podcast segments called “Ask a Therapist.” While family separation is sometimes appropriate in cases of abuse, she didn’t assess whether this was properly applied when she made her podcasts, said an agreed statement of facts read at the hearing.

In a 2007 podcast that a complainant signalled to the college, Ms. Papadopoulos and Mr. Molyneux discussed her parents’ shortcomings, calling her relatives “second-handers,” an epithet from the author Ayn Rand about dependent people.

“You’ve never directly confronted your parents on their corruption?” he asked.

“I came close to it a few years ago, which led to my separating from them, my deFOOing,” she replied.

In another podcast, the couple discussed a listener who wrote a letter describing how he cut ties with his family and rerouted his mother’s daily e-mailed pleas titled “We love you” into his junk mail folder.

“She’s trying to push your buttons. She’s trying to appeal to your guilt,” Ms. Papadopoulos said. “The best thing to do under those circumstances is just not to engage. …The moment you respond back, she knows she’s got you.”

At Tuesday’s hearing, Mr. Osborne said, the perception of Ms. Papadopoulos’s objectivity was compromised because her husband’s website solicits donations.

Ms. Papadopoulos works as clinical director at Mississauga’s Meadowvale Psychological Services. The college reviewed 10 records from her practice and found she had not recommended deFOOing to her clients, Mr. Osborne said.

Ms. Papadopoulos didn‘t speak at the hearing, except to enter her plea. In the statement of facts, she said “she was, with the benefit of hindsight, naive about the use and possible misuse of information distributed via the Internet.”

As part of the penalty, she accepted a reprimand and pledged not to give more online psychological advice. She will have to complete a course of studies and will have a peer mentor her for a year, at her expense. She will be suspended for six months if she doesn’t meet all the requirements by Dec. 31, 2013.

Mr. Osborne said the public would be better protected if Ms. Papadopoulos’s shortcomings were remedied, rather than just imposing a punitive measure such as a suspension.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/therapist-who-told-podcast-listeners-to-shun-their-families-reprimanded/article4846791/#

Awww, the guilty-as-sin biyatch looks run down... no doubt, due to spending too much time in MolyFuck's congame... and which she wholeheartedly supports... suck it up cunt, you've definitely earned it!

Last edited by CovOps on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Justice has been served; next on the menu ... divorce papers.
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Well, we did mention that possibility, way back...

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 23w1vnc

Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Get this:
Quote :

I saw this documentary on the 'Heavens Gate' cult where they all commited suicide. Sure enough, the one 'bald headed' leader had all the answers, people left their parents. Men and women were both dressed the same, both with pants and short hair. Same message of world peace with the cult leader holding the 'secret'.

The odd thing is, the cult leaders begin out very similar to Stef, but as years pass, the cult leaders start to lose their own minds and much as their followers.
The bar gets raised and raised and raised until death. I remember this one show where at the end of his call in shows he starts whimpering and crying talking about how much he loves his listeners. Maybe it was a couple of months ago.

It's just a good thing this is all online and doesn't attract 'older' members who have real funds to buy land and such. There's an Australian cult that has 60 acres of land and are planning a compound. That guy uses the same trick of Stef and his wife - 'Unconscious mind' trick or 'true self' to make it sound more 'official'.

I will say this though and I'm not trying to over react. I'm just being serious..

Through my research into these cults and their members, I don't think it's a wise idea for members on this forum to show their faces or give their real names. Cult members like to perform sacrifices for their leaders and I just don't think it's a good idea to poke the bees nest. You don't know what some 18 year old teen can do who is totally out of it and views Stef as a god or profit. People say the usual: "I've been listening to your podcasts for 24 hours a day" sort of thing.. over time it brainwashes them and who knows what they're capable of. It's often the members that can be the problem so I'd exercise caution. I'm convinces 100% they are a cult. I have no doubts. They meet all the criteria.

http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4c15149dae204039d4d34e743bc8554c&topic=275.msg2328;topicseen#new

WTF?

Even more unhinged than I thought and that's sayin' something...
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Reminds one of that adage about psychologists being nuttier than their patients.

=========

The reason he utilizes a donation setup rather than fees is due to its tax status, right?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Only if it's a non-profit or benevolent institution... otherwise, the psycho pays tax. ie. Donations are taxable, unless you're exempt.
Back to top Go down
QuestEon

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:46 am

@CovOps wrote:
TA-DA!

Christina Papadopoulos found guilty of professional misconduct

Christina pleaded guilty to the charges.

Guilty

http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=15781fe78bc253778179c2a8eb140b8a&topic=269.msg2223;topicseen#new

Thanx QuestEon, LOL!
My pleasure! I have an article on my blog now that details the penalties levied by the College. They published their findings on-line today. Interesting reading!

Stefan Molyneux’s wife pleads guilty to “professional misconduct”

Wonder what the Molyneuxes talked about at dinner tonight?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Quote :
Wonder what the Molyneuxes talked about at dinner tonight?

Well, it probably wasn't about the comments on that site (not LiMi), and which shall remain unnamed.

lol!

Last edited by CovOps on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:35 pm

OY, QuestEon... re:

Quote :
As always, I welcome your comments!

This:
Quote :

A final thought

To be sure, these are are harsh penalties as well as...

You may want to fix, LOL!

Wink

But this:
Quote :

I don’t want to be accused of piling on—because I am sympathetic to the impact this may have on Christina and her practice...

Oh man
Back to top Go down

Molyneux Cult Watch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Religious Cults-