Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Molyneux Cult Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
QuestEon

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:19 am

@CovOps wrote:
Lets give QuestEon a plug!

http://www.fdrliberated.com/
Thank you, my friends (I'm getting hits from here)! And I have more fun stuff in the works!

I've been thinking about taking a clue from you and announcing some of my bigger articles on PRLOG. Do you find that to be effective?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:47 am

WHOA!

QuestEon is back from the dead...

And we thought you got lost in your "Quest" for the "Eon"...

Wink

Oh, you are bound to get many hits...

Just calibrate your categories (before publication) as wide as you can...

===================

So, what other 'evil'-genius are you planing to unleash, upon the poor, retarded, motherless, Stefan Molyneux?

:Mwahahaha:

PS. And yes biyatch... vee iZ yr friends! (Hitz or no hitz!)

:Nya, nya, nya:
Back to top Go down
QuestEon

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 pm

@CovOps wrote:
So, what other 'evil'-genius are you planing to unleash, upon the poor, retarded, motherless, Stefan Molyneux?

I think surprises are more fun, don't you?

Part 3 of my series on UPB just went up today....
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Great, but ya gotta give us a link!

PS. And guess who came around snooping, just minutes after you made the above post?
Yes, that's right... none other than the manipulative con-artist himself...
In fact, you were both, still on the board, at the very same time...
Hilarious!

Devil lol

PS2. And then he came back, again!

ROFL

Last edited by CovOps on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestEon

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:35 am

@CovOps wrote:
Great, but ya gotta give us a link!

Doh!

"Part 3--When good men do nothing"
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:16 am

Ohhh... shucks!

Poor Gweg... fizzled out in February...

Seems his site has been suspended...

Hmmm...

http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/doing-philosophy/730e2a61be85fe3f982f827f175262d5

======================

His
Quote :

Doing Philosophy
http://www.doingphilosophy.com

A site dedicated to the philosophy of personal freedom. A blend of Aristotle, Rand, Jung, Nietzsche, Freud, Epictetus, Plato, Kant, and many more...

Seems to have turned into:

Quote :
Not Doing Philosophy...

http://www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/doing-philosophy.html

And which of course is accurate, since he's in bed with MolyFuck... and there ain't no decent fucking philosophy there to speak of anyway... only cultist con games!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 am

Damn!

Not only is Gweg going down the toilet, but MolyFuck as well!

Just look at this 'horrible, horrible' graph:

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 XVPaIMm

Poor MolyFuck!

He's becoming more irrelevant by the day... just look at that down-trend... (I should have taken out a bunch of put options on his scam ages ago...)

That damn biz model of his is really starting to flounder... much like all his other past projects, which flunked...

Oh well...

To put it in the immortal words of Gee...

"Something tells me, it's all for the best..."

Last edited by CovOps on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:29 pm

@CovOps wrote:
...under a google search for "molyneux cult," there's almost 24,000 references already!!!

Quote :
Results 1 - 10 of about 23,800 for molyneux cult.

Exponential growth!
It's now reached 364,000!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.google.co.nz/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=molyneux+cult&meta=&btnG=Google+Search

Can't wait for the million mark!
Anarcho Capitalists Retail ,  OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 PgkowJT
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:03 am

:Hurra!:

In that case, might as well celebrate with a little song:

Mississauga Choo Choo

- Words by Putty Tat

Music notes  Music notes  Music notes

Pardon me, boy
Is that the Mississauga choo choo?
Track twenty-nine
Moly, you can gimme a knob-shine

I can afford
To board a Mississauga choo choo
I've got my fare
And just a bullet to spare

You leave the Pennsylvania Station 'bout a quarter to four
Read a magazine and then you're at Moly's door
Dinner in the diner
Poison could be finer
Than to have your ham an' eggs in Gee's Carolina

When you hear the whistle blowin' eight to the bar
Then you know that Molyneux is not very far
Shovel all the coal in
Gotta keep it rollin'
Woo, woo, Mississauga there you are

There's gonna be
A certain party at the station
Sniper and mace
I used to call "funny face"

He's gonna cry
When I tell him that I'll never roam
So Mississauga choo choo
Won't you choo-choo me to his home?
Mississauga choo choo
Won't you choo-choo me to his home?

Music notes  Music notes  Music notes

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Index

Last edited by CovOps on Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 am

l-a-u-g-h
Anarcho Capitalists Retail ,  OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Latest: Some n00bie tries to give well meaning advice to deluded MolyFuck... alas to no avail...

Quote :

My Message to Stefan Molyneux.. And his response

http://insignificantbreakthroughs.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-message-to-steven-moleneux.html
Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Muttley
Back to top Go down
dida

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Greetings,

So I am a youngin' - and I don't doubt that because of this I can fall prey to falsehoods.
Although when something seems to good to be true.. I usually just google the subject with the word scam attached to it.
For example, those fliers all over campus looking for workers while promising great benefits... of course after I googled it, I found out that it was just a scam(you had to pay them first) and all you did was sell silverware hah.

Now I think there is strong evidence supporting this 'cult' thing. However it is discouraging, because I really enjoy some of stefan's podcast... previously, I didn't even consider anarcho-capitalism(although apparently he is twisting it, the non-aggression principle, anti-state(ideas about taxation)- (not the ones where he says pay them.. I know that made you guys angry..) , and also some of his other miscellaneous ideas.

I was automatically skeptical when he started bashing the family..and I never planned on registering to his forums or paying him...but at the same time I never read UBP either haha... I guess I'm just wondering if there is any value.. and if not.. is there any other podcasts out there that are?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Quote :
I know that made you guys angry

lol!

Hi there dida!

Well, I'm glad you're skeptical and are perceiving his cult like characteristics.

To be fair, yes there's lots of info on his site that's valid--say anarcho-capitalism. But, there's also lots of toxic ideology there, say, the family stuff... so you have to kind of sort through it all, grab the good stuff and dump the rest of his crap.

Last edited by CovOps on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Welcome dida. Hope you find some valuable material here, too, other than in this thread.
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Molyneux -- Hypocrite Extraordinaire!

Molyfuck has demanded that revealing email correspondence between himself and a blogger be removed from the blog, supposedly because he did not give permission.

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y.

Unfortunately for our cult leader, we at ANCAPS have a long memory, so can report that at his own forum he has done the exact same thing, to our very own Putty Tat; a private email from Putty was published without Putty's knowledge! When challenged, Holy Moly was wholly unrepentant: "you sent it to me and it's on my hard drive."

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y.

How will you extricate yourself from this self-painted corner, CultishStew?!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:05 am

Gentle QuestEon... goes for Molyneux's jugular vein...

But hey, at least it was a quickie...

Thumbs Up

http://www.fdrliberated.com/?p=1194
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:28 pm

It's that time of the year again, so in the spirit of the festive season and as a public service announcement, ANCAPS would like to remind the young, the inexperienced, the n00bies, the innocents, the gullible, etc., to thoroughly read the label first, before consuming... as overdosing on Stefan Molyneux and FDR could be intellectually and financially quite fatal...

Come to think of it, perhaps a more visual warning is needed... I'll see what I can come up with...

Cheers

Last edited by CovOps on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:31 pm

This ought to do it...

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 VeMbQhP

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Muttley

Last edited by CovOps on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:38 am

Thanks to Brit4RonPaul over at Daily Paul, Stefan Molyneux and this ANCAPS' thread got a mention!

Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 XUjdjPA

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/120563

Amen

Last edited by CovOps on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:46 am

In the above post, there's a link which leads to an interesting article by the North West Libertarians:
Quote :

With friends like Molyneux, who needs enemies?

According to Canadian anarcho-capitalist Stefan Molyneux, the election of any Libertarian political administration will be a "disaster" that will set back the cause of liberty by decades, if not hundreds of years.

More here: http://northwestlibertarians.blogspot.com/2009/09/with-friends-like-molyneux-who-needs.html
Back to top Go down
QuestEon

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Catch up, people!

The Rape of Alice Miller -- go ask Alice, instead of letting some guru do the talking for her

Quickies, January 2010 -- stealing brain scans for fun and profit!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Quote :
Catch up, people!

WTF???

That's ancient history...

We read that stuff ages ago...

If anything, it's the author that's slack, for not promoting his products fast enough...

So there!

Devil lol

PS. And we did plug you... see previous page, re quickie:

Quote :
Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:05 am

Back to top Go down
QuestEon

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Ha! Okay, but you only win half of that one. Quickies! are a series and the one I linked to just went up a couple hours ago.

So there.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Nah!

We fully win, because the reciprocity isn't there...

We promote you, but you don't plug us...

We're the good guys!

SO THERE!!!

Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Molyneux Cult Watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 am

This is posted in another thread, but I thought I'd bring it into the Moly thread too. Here is an old map of some of the excommunicated, along with reasons why.

Last edited by Nemo on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Molyneux Cult Watch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Religious Cults-