View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Female orgasm with just push of button Vide
PostSubject: Female orgasm with just push of button   Female orgasm with just push of button Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:25 am

Scientists have designed a machine that they say can help women achieve orgasm at the push of a button.

Female orgasm with just push of button O-ORGASM-MACHINE-WOMEN-570-450

The device, which is a little smaller than a pack of cigarettes, uses electrodes attached to the patient's spine to trigger an orgasm via remote control. Doctors think it could help women who are unable to achieve orgasm by other means.

North Carolina surgeon Stuart Meloy told New Scientist that he thought of the idea while performing a procedure on a female patient.

“I was placing the electrodes and suddenly the woman started exclaiming emphatically," Meloy said. "I asked her what was up and she said, ‘You’re going to have to teach my husband to do that’".

Clinical trials of the device are set to begin this later this year, according to CBS Charlotte.

The idea sounds grand, but the surgery required to implant the device sounds pretty invasive.

During the operation, a patient would remain conscious so that a surgeon could correctly pinpoint the right nerves to fit the electrodes in a patient’s spinal cord.

Then, a signal generator is connected which is most likely implanted under the skin of a patient’s buttocks.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/world/2014/03/182_152931.html
Back to top Go down

Female orgasm with just push of button

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-