AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

First they came for the mustard, and I said nothing…

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

First they came for the mustard, and I said nothing… Vide
PostSubject: First they came for the mustard, and I said nothing…   First they came for the mustard, and I said nothing… Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:41 pm

"First they came for the mustard, and I said nothing…"

Friends, a crisis is brewing and the only way forward is for everyone to band together and start creating stockpiles: a judge at the Los Angeles County Superior Court has become the world's greatest monster by ordering the partial shutdown of Huy Fong Food's factory over community bitching about the smells emanating from said factory, described in the original complaint as "extremely annoying, irritating and offensive to the senses warranting consideration as a public nuisance."

First they came for the mustard, and I said nothing… 268919_Sriracha_hot_sauce_591w

And under normal circumstances we'd probably be taking the side of the community of Irwindale against claims of industrial air pollution, but as this factory produces the majority of the world's Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, these people can fucking shut up and move if it's all such a problem for them.

The judge admitted that the health effects cited in the complaint suffered from "a lack of credible evidence" - or, to put it another way, were made up - but that complaints about the odor were legit, as though the rich, tangy smell of Sriracha was something other than a balm for all human misery.

The company can reopen as soon as it works out how to prevent the smell leaking out, despite CEO David Tran - a saint in human form who walks among us to bring joy to humankind - made the rhyming argument that "if it doesn't smell, we can't sell."

We don't want to make too big a deal about this, but this threat to the availability of Sriracha Hot Sauce is the single greatest preventable disaster that humanity has ever faced. Climate change, take a knee: we have a proper crisis to address here.
You can't hurry large-scale construction

At least two people are dead after a crane collapsed on part of the Arena Corinthians, one of the stadiums being built for the 2014 World Cup in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

It's the latest accident in a series of stadium-construction-related injuries amid suggestions that construction teams, already working seven days a week, are under pressure to cut corners to ensure that the stadia are finished on time: of the twelve specifically constructed for the event, six are meant to be finished by the end of the year and at least four are well behind schedule. This one was actually looking to be completed by the deadline, but now they obviously have some other things to worry about.

http://www.thevine.com.au/life/news/10-things-nsa-fight-online-fundamentalism-with-boobs-bums-20131128-268917/?page=1&utm_source=thevine&utm_medium=pager&utm_campaign=internal-testing
Back to top Go down

First they came for the mustard, and I said nothing…

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-