ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Vide
PostSubject: New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism   New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Well I just joined the forums after a few weeks/months of lurking. Of all the libertarian sites I surf, I think this is the only one that doesnt seem to have any annoying blind-spots on one issue or another (so far... ;) )
It's also great to see kindred spirits who recognize that nut Molyneux for the sociopathic wannabe-cult-leader that he is. :Negotiating:

And, oh... the smilies here! :D 
:WoW: :Cool 3:

The only complaint I have is the account activation email shows my plaintext password Suspect but oh well, I can always change it.
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism   New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Welcome 1 

Hi Sprocket, great to have you! Glad your impressed by the joint and the smileys.

Might you be a banned ex-member of FDR?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism   New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

And no, I'm not a banned ex-member, although I did get blocked from commenting on his youtube channel :D
Fortunately, I pegged him as a nut early on so I never became involved in the FDR "community" nor did I ever send him any donations. Initially, I did enjoy watching (or, as Stef would say, "consuming") a few of his youtubes.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism   New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Yeah, Hi Sprocket!

Sorry about the password thingy (had no idea)...

Hey Nemo, can you fix this issue?

And Sprocket, you've been lurking for weeks and months???

LOL, you sure that you're not rushing into this?

Muttley 

And yeah, MolyFuck is just a two-bit conman... fuck him!

'Coz I certainly won't...

:fdr cult warni 
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism   New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Quote :
No, that's not under our control.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism   New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:50 am

CovOps wrote:

And Sprocket, you've been lurking for weeks and months???

LOL, you sure that you're not rushing into this?

;)  TBH I thought I had already registered way back when, but when I looked in my password manager, lo there was no entry for Ancaps Forum No . Now that I'm feeling an ever-increasing need to bitch-slap statists, I'm more drawn to your site than ever. Hope y'all don't like labor unions, cuz I got a big old rant brewing on them and about to reach full-on percolation lol.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism   New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:58 am

Nemo wrote:
Quote :
No, that's not under our control.

No worries, Nemo. I just changed my password in the profile settings.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism   New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Quote :
Hope y'all don't like labor unions

LOL, heaven forbid...

We routinely kneecap the rank & vile!
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism   New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Hope y'all don't like labor unions, cuz I got a big old rant brewing on them and about to reach full-on percolation lol.
Here's the little bleeders in "peaceful" action...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism   New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forum, but not to Anarcho-Capitalism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Welcome & Inductions :: Induct Yourself Into AnCaps Here-