View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: Monkey bites shocked cop Vide
PostSubject: Funny: Monkey bites shocked cop   Funny: Monkey bites shocked cop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:53 am

Law-enforcement officers are trained to take their jobs seriously, but an Aransas Pass rookie cop found himself monkeying around during a traffic stop - literally.
Officer Keith Moore pulled over a motorist Wednesday for a traffic violation and wrote him a citation. As he was handing it to the motorist to sign, a surprise back-seat passenger - a monkey - lunged forward and bit the officer on his hand.
The officer jumped back in shock and walked over to his patrol car to tell his sergeant what happened. The bizarre incident was captured on Moore's video cam.
"His monkey attacked me," Moore, 21, is heard saying on the videotape.
"What?" the sergeant asked with a incredulous smile.
"He's got a monkey and it attacked my hand," Moore said. "I'm not even kidding."
"A monkey? Like a legitimate monkey," the sergeant asked. "Yeah like a legitimate monkey," Moore replied.
Further investigation revealed that the monkey is actually a professional, KRIS-TV reported on its website. He appears in carnivals and festivals posing for photos with paying customers.
In case you were wondering, the motorist still got stuck with the ticket.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Video-catches-monkey-jumping-out-at-shocked-Texas-4614350.php?cmpid=ns

Shame he didn't rip his face off.
Back to top Go down

Funny: Monkey bites shocked cop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-