HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Spanish Moms Undress to Fund a School Bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Spanish Moms Undress to Fund a School Bus Vide
PostSubject: Spanish Moms Undress to Fund a School Bus   Spanish Moms Undress to Fund a School Bus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:05 pm

From economic austerity to ... a semi-nude calendar? Yep, mothers in Spain have stripped down for a racy calendar in the hope of raising $57,000 to fund a children's school bus, the Telegraph reports. "I'll do anything for my child and If I have to undress, because in Spain that´s what has to be done to get attention, then I´ll do it," said one mother in the eastern Valencia region, where public school buses were scrapped for kids living within 1.8 miles of a school.

But parents say that left many children walking nearly 4 miles along unpaved roads just to attend class. So the moms followed the model of other groups suffering in the nation's economic crisis, and agreed to pose for a calendar. Valencia is one of Spain's hardest-hit regions, and was first in line to ask Madrid for emergency-fund money—$4.6 billion initially—to help pay its bills.

http://www.newser.com/story/160165/moms-undress-to-pay-for-kids-school-bus.html
Back to top Go down

Spanish Moms Undress to Fund a School Bus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-