AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The statist world we live in: Missile nest brings home pointy end of hosting Olympics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The statist world we live in: Missile nest brings home pointy end of hosting Olympics  Vide
PostSubject: The statist world we live in: Missile nest brings home pointy end of hosting Olympics    The statist world we live in: Missile nest brings home pointy end of hosting Olympics  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Just what I need on my rooftop, an air-defence system launch site, writes Neil Midgley in London.

The statist world we live in: Missile nest brings home pointy end of hosting Olympics  Vd-Olympics-408x264

WHEN I checked my mail, I found three items: a credit card mailshot, a stationery catalogue - and a leaflet from the Ministry of Defence.

In two breezy sides of A4, the MoD told me the development where I live, the Bow Quarter in east London, is likely to be used as a launch site for a high-velocity-missile (HVM) ground-based air-defence system.

It came as something of a shock, given that the Bow Quarter is a leafy - some would say sleepy - gated enclave.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missile-nest-brings-home-pointy-end-of-hosting-olympics-20120430-1xv6g.html#ixzz1tZGMMxiF
Back to top Go down

The statist world we live in: Missile nest brings home pointy end of hosting Olympics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-