Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Where the fuck is everyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Technodancer

Technodancer

Where the fuck is everyone?  Vide
PostSubject: Where the fuck is everyone?    Where the fuck is everyone?  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:21 pm

I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Christian. Quite an ironic name for someone that passionately hates religion. I live in Sweden - a cold country but has amazingly good-looking women, and you know... it compensates.

Otherwise? I'm feeling good. Thanks for asking. Really appreciate that you care. I've noticed that only 6 members have been online 2012 - fuck sake guys, what's that about? Where's the activity? Me thinks you need to upload some youtube videos under the name cov- and nembot. Also, I think it would help if you call it "the largest and most popular anarcho-capitalism forum in the world" - could be a hit!

If you don't mind me asking - who the fuck are you guys? I could be wrong, but I feel that Covops and Nemo knows each other quite well, yeah? Are you real life friends? Or maybe even lovers? Don't get me wrong - if it works for you, I'm happy. Personally I've always had a fetish for animals, in particular female dogs.

There's just something special with having your dick inside the arse of a female dog, it's something I recommend and something I believe we all need to experience at least once in our lives. Unfortunately, my penis is extremely large so it's hard for me to come in so to speak, but it works better with lubrication.

There you have a little about me. I hope you like me. I love me.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?    Where the fuck is everyone?  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Hi Christian!
Quote :

I've noticed that only 6 members have been online 2012 - fuck sake guys, what's that about? Where's the activity?

We're too exclusive for the other 99% of plebs!
Quote :

Me thinks you need to upload some youtube videos...

Me thinks you're right, but it better be presented by Helga from Sweden... know any hot Helgas which could contribute?
Quote :

Also, I think it would help if you call it "the largest and most popular
anarcho-capitalism forum in the world" - could be a hit!

But that's an understatement... largest in the Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote :

who the fuck are you guys?

We're the guys that fuck!
Quote :

I feel that Covops and Nemo knows each other quite well, yeah?

Well, we've been on a few forums together... it was Nemo who actually dragged me, kicking and screaming onto the FDR board, as I didn't really want to go in the first place... and the rest is history...
Quote :

Are you real life friends? Or maybe even lovers?

LOL! No! We even live in different countries...
Quote :

Personally I've always had a fetish for animals, in particular female dogs.

Yeah, I've had a few of those K-9s myself...
Quote :

I love me.

Easy for you to say, you have a big dick, so it conveniently reaches around...

Where the fuck is everyone?  501707
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?    Where the fuck is everyone?  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Hi Techodancer.

Covops and I don't really live in different countries, since there's no such thing as a 'country.'

CovOps wrote:
Quote :

I love me.

Easy for you to say, you have a big dick, so it conveniently reaches around...
Say, is that a new dance move?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?    Where the fuck is everyone?  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Quote :
Covops and I don't really live in different countries, since there's no such thing as a 'country.'

LOL, I stand corrected...
Back to top Go down
KEIVYN

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?    Where the fuck is everyone?  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 am

Sexy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is everyone?    Where the fuck is everyone?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the fuck is everyone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Welcome & Inductions :: Induct Yourself Into AnCaps Here-