AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: Cameron Diaz: "I'm always traveling for cock. You've got to go where it is.”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Funny: Cameron Diaz: "I'm always traveling for cock. You've got to go where it is.” Vide
PostSubject: Funny: Cameron Diaz: "I'm always traveling for cock. You've got to go where it is.”   Funny: Cameron Diaz: "I'm always traveling for cock. You've got to go where it is.” Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:39 am

Cameron Diaz discusses whether she’s having an affair with Alex Rodriguez (she’s not), if there was drama working with her ex, Justin Timberlake (there wasn’t), and more in Playboy. Highlights:

* On Hollywood relationships: “Oh gosh, I can't even count how many times I've gotten on a plane for love. It's not unusual in this business; my lifestyle demands it. I'm always traveling for cock. You've got to go where it is.”
* Why she’s not dating A-Rod…or anyone: “I've been in relationships since I was 16 years old. I want to have a relationship with myself right now.”

* On working with JT: “We're adults. Of course we could work together. It's been three years since we broke up. It's all done. We're friends.”
* On high school classmate Snoop Dogg: “I'm sure I probably bought weed from him.”
* On sexuality: “I can be attracted to a woman sexually, but it doesn't mean I want to be in love with a woman. If I'm going to be with a woman sexually, it doesn't mean I'm a lesbian.”

http://www.playboy.com/articles/cameron-diaz-playboy-interview/

We're here, we're here!

Come visit us!
Back to top Go down

Funny: Cameron Diaz: "I'm always traveling for cock. You've got to go where it is.”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-