AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Vide
PostSubject: The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to...   The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:47 am

***Freedomainradio***

Which has single handedly won, in all the irrational categories!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations... Retards!!!

The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Fireworksbv9

PS. Don't worry... it's only gonna get worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to...   The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:59 am

Quote :
But could it get any worse than this?

The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Greglogona7

Anarcho Capitalists Retail , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to...   The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:00 am

And once you've sunk without trace, this chap will finish you off... with chips!

The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Seawuangler200dc7

Anarcho Capitalists Retail , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to...   The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:07 am

Nemo wrote:
Quote :
But could it get any worse than this?

The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Greglogona7

Dear Lord!!!

:affraid:

Is it an animal, vegetable or mineral???

WTF???

A poster child for a hermaphrodite???

:?: :?: :?:

PS. Still, don't worry... it's even gonna get worse than this! As you know by now, you can count on me!

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to...   The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:09 am

Nemo wrote:
And once you've sunk without trace, this chap will finish you off... with chips!

The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Seawuangler200dc7

The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Muttley

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Pass the sick bucket.   The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:51 pm

CultishStew wraps up 2007 with a speech to his True-Believers, like a politician might address his party faithful...

Hi all!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone here for the wonderful support, interest, brilliance, enthusiasm, energy and intelligence that you all bring to this conversation.

I can't tell you how wonderful my life has become since meeting you all. I am living a dream-filled existence everyday, doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing with my life and abilities -- and everything that I do, everything that I write, everything that I say, would be completely impossible without your attention, generosity and interest.

This community -- all of you -- have done an enormous service to the world I think, by helping each of us sharpen our own thinking, and building a bridge to the most beautiful truths I have ever known.

I think that I have been waiting my whole life to find a community of people who love philosophy as much as I do. I have searched in a wide variety of places, in the academia, art, politics and business, but I never imagined that I would find it here, among you.

The beauty of this life that we lead -- of the life of the mind, and of the heart, that we share - is something that is truly unprecedented in the world, and I thank you so much for being a part of it.

I wish you the very best in 2008, and once more, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you so much for everything that you have brought to my life!

The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Emotion-2The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Emotion-19The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Emotion-24

http://freedomainradio.com/board/forums/thread/109575.aspx
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

PostSubject: Re: The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to...   The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:47 pm

Oh it's just so very, very touching...

Kind of like nausea...

In fact, I think I'm gonna be...

Argh...

Vomit
Back to top Go down

The 2007 Cult of The Year Award goes to...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Religious Cults-